• The Group’s results are returning to pre-Covid levels.
• The Group bolsters its environmental roadmap and presented its 2030 climate initiative.
• The second quarter marked a return to pre-Covid turnover trends.
• However, the recovery has taken hold to differing degrees in the various activities and geographic regions.
• Group turnover totalled €1,636.8 million for the first six months of the year (+7.5% like-for-like).
STEF, the European leader in temperature-controlled transport and logistics services for food
• Limited drop in turnover (-2.8% like-for-like) despite the ongoing health crisis.
• Resistant business model in all Group countries.
Business held up well, with a drop in operating profit limited to 28.2%
Ongoing construction of the European network
This transaction will allow Nagel-Group to continue the strategic optimisation of its network and pursue its policy of refocusing on key markets. At the same time, STEF Group will reinforce its presence and network across these three countries.
The Group implemented exceptional resources that took a toll on results, in order to fulfil its duty to supply food to the public.
STEF celebrates centenary by passing the 100M€ profit milestone.
Q4 2018 consolidated turnover
Q1 2019 consolidated turnover
A 2018 of strong growth. Change in governance for 2019