Our logistics solution
Why choose STEF?
STEF provides both storage facilities and just-in-time transport for all temperature ranges and offers tailor-made logistics solutions for the food industry, retailers and the horeca sector.
We also provide services for supply management, storage, transshipment and organisation of final deliveries.
In addition, we can offer our expertise regarding co-packing. In order to create more value in your supply chain, we can manage your promotions and stocks, along with associated services such as packaging, labelling or setting up displays in the sheltered workshops* we have created in our warehouses.
*A sheltered workshop is a production unit that gives disabled workers an opportunity for salaried employment in conditions that are adjusted to meet their needs.
Audit, Research and Advice
STEF can help to optimise your supply chain from your production factories to delivery to retail outlets, thanks to its expertise in:
- logistics studies and engineering,
- assessing the appropriateness of outsourcing,
- linking information systems,
- tailor-made audits of infrastructure and information systems.
The STEF customer portal
STEF offers all its customers a portal that gives them real-time access to the transport plan, shipping preparations and final transport of their goods.
It also combines a range of commercial, administrative and financial information in a single tool:
- Supply Chain Management: management of supplier relations and orders.
- Reporting and management of transport flows: monitoring and traceability of shipments, sales management analyses, KPI dashboards, and administrative and financial information.
Simple, Responsive, Autonomous!